Just bcuz u CAN do something...........

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Birdman21

Re: Just bcuz u CAN do something...........

Post by Birdman21 »

I just looked over on BF at some of his more recent stuff. Pretty impressive how far its come, he's made some nice knives from what I've seen
demoncase

Post by demoncase »

The Deacon wrote:
yablanowitz wrote:It looks like a Charlie Mike special. If you've spent much time over on Bladeforums, you know what I mean.
Most definitely. It's either his work or, God forbid, he has a copy cat, disciple, or apprentice. :eek:
There always two- Master and Apprentice to the Dark Side.....

Wait, no, that's the Sith....

....Actually, on further thought: I was right first time :D
Warhammer 40000 is- basically- Lord Of The Rings on a cocktail of every drug known to man and genuine lunar dust, stuck in a blender with Alien, Mechwarrior, Dune, Starship Troopers, Fahrenheit 451 and Star Wars, bathed in blood, turned up to eleventy billion, set on fire, and catapulted off into space screaming "WAAAGH!" and waving a chainsaw sword- without the happy ending.

https://www.instagram.com/commissarcainscoffeecup/
Bugout Bill

Post by Bugout Bill »

Yay!!! It's a Fresno Felon G10 Police!
" Two guns, flashlight, two 12-gauge cartridges, and a knife because—just because—every little boy should have a knife.." -- Louis Awerbuck on his EDC
vivi

Post by vivi »

This mod makes the knife more functional for someone intending to carry their Police 3 solely as a self defense knife. Not sure why you guys are so upset about it.
Birdman21

Post by Birdman21 »

Vivi wrote:This mod makes the knife more functional for someone intending to carry their Police 3 solely as a self defense knife. Not sure why you guys are so upset about it.
To me, a double edged waved knife just means a much greater chance of being cut with your own knife...... Or slicing the front of your pants clean off while your still wearing them :eek:
spyderwolf

Post by spyderwolf »

This is the most hideous thing-i cant call it a knife-i ever saw.
Whenever there is any doubt, there is no doubt.