Which spyderco is in the mail?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
JAfromMN

Re: Which spyderco is in the mail?

Post by JAfromMN »

I'm starting to freak out a little.

When will my Tim zowada get here.

Its coming from Canada so I'm just going to try be calm and wait.

Its coming with a endura 3 frn fs. But I've had one of them and I know I will like it.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Waiting sucks.

I've never had a carbon fiber handled knife. I'm about 99% sure I'll like it. Stupid 1 % is driving me nuts.
Ruarch

Post by Ruarch »

I have a yellow SE Pacific Salt and a SE Dragonfly 2 Salt incoming!
Bacon. Sometimes beer, but mostly bacon. I like Spydercos.
SpyderNation member #0621

Recently acquired: M390 PM2

On deck: KW Ti Military Exclusive, Slysz Bowie, S90V/CPM154 Manix 2, RN Chap

WRU SHAMAN!
dubya3

Post by dubya3 »

Have some more coming soon

- Manix 2 Lightweight S110V

- Southard brown/satin a friend I met through the forums is letting me handle before I buy since I've never tried one (thanks Roger)

- MULE 16 CTS-XHP that is getting custom carbon fiber scales with toxic green liners and a matching IWB sheath by Daniel of Screech Owl knives

- Stretch SuperBlue I'm impatiently awaiting to receive back from SFO lol
Cory

Upgrading to a Ti ATR once I sell my stainless ATR :)

adam569

Post by adam569 »

Caly 3 super blue im so happy picked up under 200 :)
Recent purchases: orange dragonfly 2, CS exclusive paramilitary2, black g10 large chinese lum :spyder:
Wish list: Manix 2 cruwear, navaja, SB delica and SB Caly 3.5 :spyder:
Top 3 edc : s110v paramilitary2 , orange vg10 dragonfly, and Cruwear military :spyder:
BTG

Post by BTG »

Just got the notice, preorder Proficient has shipped (Knifeworks)...can't wait, might make it Saturday, if not Monday for sure.
swigert

Post by swigert »

adam569 wrote:Caly 3 super blue im so happy picked up under 200 :)
Nice.
dubya3

Post by dubya3 »

BTG wrote:Just got the notice, preorder Proficient has shipped (Knifeworks)...can't wait, might make it Saturday, if not Monday for sure.
Lucky duck. Let us know what you think of it and if it's worth $300
Cory

Upgrading to a Ti ATR once I sell my stainless ATR :)

spydieh0le

Post by spydieh0le »

Just scooped a TI Millie...time for a cruwear swap!
Does anyone have experience on how easy the swap is? I figure everything should fit just fine..?
61 Spydies and Counting.

Official Manix Addict :spyder: :
s110v LW,S110v Franken Manix Green G10 Putnam Scales, DLC HG S30v PE,Cruwear(2x), 80mm Lockback,HG S30v Full SE, Tan M4,Foliage Green CTS-XHP,Burgundy CTS-BD30P Franken Sprint ,Moonglow,XHP LW,Maxamelt LW

Hunting the Elusive s90v CF Manix 2 Sprint Run
HarleyXJGuy

Post by HarleyXJGuy »

JAfromMN wrote:I'm starting to freak out a little.

Its coming with a endura 3 frn fs. But I've had one of them and I know I will like it.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Waiting sucks.

I've never had a carbon fiber handled knife. I'm about 99% sure I'll like it. Stupid 1 % is driving me nuts.
I was the same way until the wife got me a Sage 3 for my birthday.
On my radar: 110V Military, Police 4 and some sweet Rex 45 Military action.

Newest Spydies: S90v Ti Military, Pacific Salt and a special Kiwi.
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

NIB foliage green G-10 Endura on the way. This has been on my list a long time. I think it'll make a great EDC. I finally realized it would be thinner than the FRN, and I like that about my nishijin R, which I've been wishing i could put G-10 scales on. I really like the nishijin, but for EDC, I like G-10 a little better, especially FG :)
K-390 on hand: Mule Team 17, Police 4 G-10, Endela (burlap micarta), Endela backup, Endura (canvas micarta), Straight Stretch (now blade-swapped with G-10 Stretch), Delica Wharncliffe, Dragonfly Wharncliffe, & Dragonfly Wharncliffe shorty mod
Note to self: Less is more.
GoldenSpydie

Post by GoldenSpydie »

2x 2015 Challenge Coins
BTG

Post by BTG »

spydieh0le wrote:Just scooped a TI Millie...time for a cruwear swap!
Does anyone have experience on how easy the swap is? I figure everything should fit just fine..?

RadioactiveSpydie has some pics and comment on that swap in the post , Frankenspydie (a little farther down in General Discussion)...he did a 3 way, one Ti scale, one blackG10, and a cruwear blade...very cool..says Millie's are just about the easiest to swap....tempted to do it myself, if I had two of both, for sure.
SG89

Post by SG89 »

DougC-3 wrote:I have a Kiwi 4 coming. I've been interested in this knife since before it came out but it never quite made it to the top of the buy-list before.
Spydergirl88 wrote:UK Penknife Titanium. It will be my first Golden Spydie. I'm excited! It will match my Squeak Ti perfectly. :D
Sometimes less is more, true whether you're collecting small spydies or just a tiny person who collects spydies of all sizes :) I've been picking up some small spydies lately, foliage green G-10 Urbans (x2), FG UKPK, and a black FRN squeak. Before that my smallest were just the Cat, Ambitious (a mucho macho little knife), and some Dragonflies, FG G-10 (one of my favorites), Super Blue, and yellow H-1.

If you don't already have the Urban, it would be a no-brainer, since it's the middle sister between the squeak and UKPK plus a fantastic knife in its own right. So far it hasn't been make in Ti, but, if the Ti Squeak is successful I feel sure they'll come out with with a Ti Urban. They have already made Elmax Urban blades for the British Racing Green FRN British Blades Forum knife, so surely they'll add some Ti handles for a mate to the Squeak sprint. My favorite of the 4 Urbans is the foliage green G-10, but I'd sure love to have one of the BB forum Urbans. (also came in orange G-10 wharncliffe and now comes in black FRN)

Sorry about the rambling -- I'm experimenting with high-caffeine coffees and it's really kicking in now :eek:

However:
dubya3 wrote:Bought a NIB Endura 4 ZDP-189 Spyderedge earlier today. Hopefully it'll be here around Wednesday. Got a great price on it too. I was offered a used one for $150 awhile ago and picked up this NIB for $80 :D
If that's the British Racing Green one I saw on BF, I came within a half inch of buying it for $90 to go with my BRG ZDP plain edge Endura I've been carryng for the last week. Beautiful knives, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
I just got the Orange g10 urban wharncliffe and it is absolutely awesome. My hope is to be able to get the ti fluted military before the end of the year hopefully for my birthday or maybe even the Elmax pm2.
Spydergirl88
3 Nats, 1 Chap, 1 Sham, 1 Urb
spydieh0le

Post by spydieh0le »

The sickness continues. I found a 440v SE Millie lightly used for sub $100 if you can believe that. Does anybody know if they still laser engraved the date near the pivot during these years (96'-01')? I ask because it comes with no box..but I believe at that time the white boxes didn't use date codes.
61 Spydies and Counting.

Official Manix Addict :spyder: :
s110v LW,S110v Franken Manix Green G10 Putnam Scales, DLC HG S30v PE,Cruwear(2x), 80mm Lockback,HG S30v Full SE, Tan M4,Foliage Green CTS-XHP,Burgundy CTS-BD30P Franken Sprint ,Moonglow,XHP LW,Maxamelt LW

Hunting the Elusive s90v CF Manix 2 Sprint Run
JAfromMN

Post by JAfromMN »

HarleyXJGuy wrote:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Waiting sucks.

I can't help it.

When
When
When will it Get here

@
Ahhhhhhhhhh
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

MT08 Aogami Super Blue Mule Team arrived yesterday and a NIB foliage green G-10 Endura is making its way across British Columbia now, to get here next week sometime.
K-390 on hand: Mule Team 17, Police 4 G-10, Endela (burlap micarta), Endela backup, Endura (canvas micarta), Straight Stretch (now blade-swapped with G-10 Stretch), Delica Wharncliffe, Dragonfly Wharncliffe, & Dragonfly Wharncliffe shorty mod
HarleyXJGuy

Post by HarleyXJGuy »

JAfromMN wrote:
HarleyXJGuy wrote:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Waiting sucks.

I can't help it.

When
When
When will it Get here

@
Ahhhhhhhhhh
No tracking?
On my radar: 110V Military, Police 4 and some sweet Rex 45 Military action.

Newest Spydies: S90v Ti Military, Pacific Salt and a special Kiwi.
JAfromMN

Post by JAfromMN »

HarleyXJGuy wrote:
JAfromMN wrote:
HarleyXJGuy wrote:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Waiting sucks.

I can't help it.

When
When
When will it Get here

Ahhhhhhhhhh
No tracking?
Its coming from Canada. It takes a bit. It will get here.
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

JAfromMN wrote:
HarleyXJGuy wrote:
JAfromMN wrote:
HarleyXJGuy wrote: I was the same way until the wife got me a Sage 3 for my birthday.
I can't help it.

When
When
When will it Get here

Ahhhhhhhhhh
No tracking?
Its coming from Canada. It takes a bit. It will get here.
My FG G-10 Endura is coming from Canada too, the far side to me, Vancouver, but it just made it into the US this evening, San Francisco... now only 2300 more miles to go :rolleyes: But the seller gave me a tracking number that works in CA & US, and darned if he didn't email me a nice photograph of the neatly wrapped and addressed package. My wife said it was "charming" :D (makes mental note to do more business with Canadians ;))
adam569

Post by adam569 »

A new manix g10 I've had the lwt and have regretted not getting the g10 to begin with. Gotta stop for awhile after that so I don't get divorced. :eek:
Recent purchases: orange dragonfly 2, CS exclusive paramilitary2, black g10 large chinese lum :spyder:
Wish list: Manix 2 cruwear, navaja, SB delica and SB Caly 3.5 :spyder:
Top 3 edc : s110v paramilitary2 , orange vg10 dragonfly, and Cruwear military :spyder: