Aqua Salt hitting Dealers!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
pmbspyder

Aqua Salt hitting Dealers!

Post by pmbspyder »

Don't get around here much anymore but thought I'd throw a notice out there for you guys. Picked up the serrated version for $97 (knifeworks) and plan on making it my go-to kayak fishing knife.

I'm a sucker for H1 and this one has been on my list since it dropped from the lineup and I couldn't find one. Very excited!
vivi

Re: Aqua Salt hitting Dealers!

Post by vivi »

I'm waiting on the PE's to drop. Planning to buy a backup to my heavily used original model. Really great design.
Freediver

Post by Freediver »

I just got mine in the mail and love it. I sold my old yellow one years ago and regretted it so I'm really glad this came back. The black finish is really nice too. It goes well with my black Pacific Salt and USN ladybug salts. Thanks Sal!
pmbspyder

Post by pmbspyder »

Freediver wrote:I just got mine in the mail and love it. I sold my old yellow one years ago and regretted it so I'm really glad this came back. The black finish is really nice too. It goes well with my black Pacific Salt and USN ladybug salts. Thanks Sal!
Nice! Thoughts on sheath?
pmbspyder

Post by pmbspyder »

Vivi wrote:I'm waiting on the PE's to drop. Planning to buy a backup to my heavily used original model. Really great design.
Knifecenter has them but they're at $114...
captnvegtble

Post by captnvegtble »

pmbspyder wrote:
Vivi wrote:I'm waiting on the PE's to drop. Planning to buy a backup to my heavily used original model. Really great design.
CS still has them in stock as well (for the last 10 days). $99.
vivi

Post by vivi »

captnvegtble wrote:
pmbspyder wrote:
CS still has them in stock as well (for the last 10 days). $99.
CS?
captnvegtble

Post by captnvegtble »

Cutlery Shoppe
Freediver

Post by Freediver »

pmbspyder wrote:Nice! Thoughts on sheath?
I am really pleased. It fits very securely into the sheath with no rattle at all. I would attach it to my dive BC but I already have my Caspian Salt attached with zip ties. I'm probably going to carry this as a hiking/camping/fishing knife. Now if only the Rock Salt would make a comeback in black. :D
pmbspyder

Post by pmbspyder »

Freediver wrote:
pmbspyder wrote:Nice! Thoughts on sheath?
I am really pleased. It fits very securely into the sheath with no rattle at all. I would attach it to my dive BC but I already have my Caspian Salt attached with zip ties. I'm probably going to carry this as a hiking/camping/fishing knife. Now if only the Rock Salt would make a comeback in black. :D
Thanks! Mine gets here tomorrow, can't wait!