HAP40 Delica and Endura

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
DougC-3

Re: HAP40 Delica and Endura

Post by DougC-3 »

sal wrote:the Endura is scheduled first for September, but we all know how that goes.

sal
Sounds good to me. Even if delayed some, this is quicker than I was expecting and at least gives us a rough time frame to pin our expectations to :p (Maybe not so good for those hoping to photograph one for the calendar contest)
K-390 on hand: Mule Team 17, Police 4 G-10, Endela (burlap micarta), Endela backup, Endura (canvas micarta), Straight Stretch (now blade-swapped with G-10 Stretch), Delica Wharncliffe, Dragonfly Wharncliffe, & Dragonfly Wharncliffe shorty mod
Note to self: Less is more.
Nasgul

Post by Nasgul »

elena86 wrote: No, I am romanian but I often fly to Paris.I bought a few gems from there.
Nice for both ! :)

I should go and see them (Armes Bastille)
:spyder: adds color to your knife addiction :D
Johnnie1801

Post by Johnnie1801 »

Nasgul wrote: Nice for both ! :)

I should go and see them (Armes Bastille)
Regardez aussi souvent les nouveautes chez le site coutellerie-tourangelle.com . Ils ont souvent les "sprints" de Spyderco quand ils sont mis en vente :)
Currently enjoying Spyderco's in - S30V, VG10, Super Blue, Cruwear x4, CTS XHP, S110V x2, M4 x3, S35VN, CTS 204P x2, S90V, HAP 40, K390, RWL34, MAXAMET, ZDP 189, REX 45

Jon
Nasgul

Post by Nasgul »

Merci Johnnie1801 ! C'est toujours amusant de parler Français sur un forum Américain ! :D
Je commande régulièrement à la Coutellerie Tourangelle !
;)

Thanks Johnnie1801 ! It's always funny to speak French on an American Forum !
I often order to Tourangelle Cutlery !
:spyder: adds color to your knife addiction :D
bearfacedkiller

Post by bearfacedkiller »

Some pics of the Hap40 Endura have been popping up on the dealer sights but here is a blog with some pics of a few new Spydies including the Hap40 Endura and the Proficient. I have been dying to see the actual color of this thing and this is a fairly good photo. :)

http://www.thetruthaboutknives.com/2015 ... -releases/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?
jabba359

Post by jabba359 »

bearfacedkiller wrote:Some pics of the Hap40 Endura have been popping up on the dealer sights but here is a blog with some pics of a few new Spydies including the Hap40 Endura and the Proficient. I have been dying to see the actual color of this thing and this is a fairly good photo. :)

http://www.thetruthaboutknives.com/2015 ... -releases/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thanks for sharing the link. I like that orange!
-Kyle

:bug-red
Latest arrivals: Lava Flow CF DLC Para2, Magnacut Mule, GITD Jester

http://www.spydiewiki.com
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

bearfacedkiller wrote:Some pics of the Hap40 Endura have been popping up on the dealer sights but here is a blog with some pics of a few new Spydies including the Hap40 Endura and the Proficient. I have been dying to see the actual color of this thing and this is a fairly good photo. :)

Thanks for the link. That's the way I was hoping it would look -- a bit more subtle than the usual bright orange... a nice way to ease into the idea of an orange knife ;)
K-390 on hand: Mule Team 17, Police 4 G-10, Endela (burlap micarta), Endela backup, Endura (canvas micarta), Straight Stretch (now blade-swapped with G-10 Stretch), Delica Wharncliffe, Dragonfly Wharncliffe, & Dragonfly Wharncliffe shorty mod
spydieh0le

Post by spydieh0le »

Delica, Delica, Delica, Delica!!!
Where are youuuuu? Next Month? :confused:
61 Spydies and Counting.

Official Manix Addict :spyder: :
s110v LW,S110v Franken Manix Green G10 Putnam Scales, DLC HG S30v PE,Cruwear(2x), 80mm Lockback,HG S30v Full SE, Tan M4,Foliage Green CTS-XHP,Burgundy CTS-BD30P Franken Sprint ,Moonglow,XHP LW,Maxamelt LW

Hunting the Elusive s90v CF Manix 2 Sprint Run
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

When we see the Endura, the Delica won't be far behind. I'm going for the Endura when it drops and if I'm ecstatic about it, then the Delica :)
tvenuto

Post by tvenuto »

spydieh0le wrote:Delica, Delica, Delica, Delica!!!
I'm doing the Delica dance as well! Let's add another color to the wheel!
bearfacedkiller

Post by bearfacedkiller »

tvenuto wrote:
spydieh0le wrote:Delica, Delica, Delica, Delica!!!
I'm doing the Delica dance as well! Let's add another color to the wheel!
I'm with ya!!!
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

I'm not thinking about a burnt orange Hap40 Endura

:eek:
WireEdge Roger

Post by WireEdge Roger »

I'm hoping I'll be carrying one in September! The link posted was a nice treat, guess I missed that the first time around. It's a nice shade of Burnt Orange, I wouldn't mind it being a tad darker, but I'm not going to complain!
Surfingringo

Post by Surfingringo »

WireEdge Roger wrote:I'm hoping I'll be carrying one in September! The link posted was a nice treat, guess I missed that the first time around. It's a nice shade of Burnt Orange, I wouldn't mind it being a tad darker, but I'm not going to complain!
Yeah, that burnt orange isn't quite as "burnt" as I was expecting. It's all good though, the color they chose its quite nice IMO.
HarleyXJGuy

Post by HarleyXJGuy »

Wow the Sprig looks like it will be a slicer.

Oh for you on topic police, yay Sprint Delica.
On my radar: 110V Military, Police 4 and some sweet Rex 45 Military action.

Newest Spydies: S90v Ti Military, Pacific Salt and a special Kiwi.
dubya3

Post by dubya3 »

I love the color orange as an accent but not as the primary color, usually. This orange is a nice "dull" tone and I'll definitely be grabbing an Endura when funds allow.

On a side note, I want a PROFICIENT! Wow what a nice looking blade and in S90V & CF to boot. I love the flat ground "bushcraft" blade. Too bad it's out of my price range most likely, the MULE's are plenty good for me anyway :)
Cory

Upgrading to a Ti ATR once I sell my stainless ATR :)

GoldenSpydie

Post by GoldenSpydie »

I think they chose a great color. It is a little yellower than I pictured, but it's probably the closest we'll get to a yellow Endura 4, so that's cool.
dreadpirate

Post by dreadpirate »

Waiting waiting waiting waiting
spydieh0le

Post by spydieh0le »

Almost September...I hear them calling.
61 Spydies and Counting.

Official Manix Addict :spyder: :
s110v LW,S110v Franken Manix Green G10 Putnam Scales, DLC HG S30v PE,Cruwear(2x), 80mm Lockback,HG S30v Full SE, Tan M4,Foliage Green CTS-XHP,Burgundy CTS-BD30P Franken Sprint ,Moonglow,XHP LW,Maxamelt LW

Hunting the Elusive s90v CF Manix 2 Sprint Run
sbaker345

Post by sbaker345 »

Got them both on preorder.