Anybody have the new Ti Squeak?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Doc Dan
Location: In a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity.

Anybody have the new Ti Squeak?

Post by Doc Dan »

I wonder how the back spring is on this knife?

Is it worth the money?
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

Follow the Christ, the King,
Live pure, speak true, right wrong, follow the King--
Else, wherefore born?" (Tennyson)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050
Doc Dan

Re: Anybody have the new Ti Squeak?

Post by Doc Dan »

I guess no one has this knife. What a shame. I was hoping this knife would be an improvement over the FRN models, as far as the back spring goes. It is a good looking knife in the pictures, but so far, no reviews.
I Pray Heaven to Bestow The Best of Blessing on THIS HOUSE, and on ALL that shall hereafter Inhabit it. May none but Honest and Wise Men ever rule under This Roof! (John Adams regarding the White House)

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

Doc Dan wrote:I guess no one has this knife. What a shame. I was hoping this knife would be an improvement over the FRN models, as far as the back spring goes. It is a good looking knife in the pictures, but so far, no reviews.
It probably is, but I'll have to get one in hand before I can say for sure. Once I get mine I'll be sure to post. I think the Ti Squeak is still making its way to dealers so it's still early.
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
Doc Dan

Post by Doc Dan »

Thanks! Quite a few dealers have them in stock, but I do not know about Canada. KW, GPK, and The Spyderco Store have them in stock, as well as many others. I like the Squeak design but the back spring on mine is sadly a little on the weak side. It is about like the current crop of Buck 301's, which is to say, it is too weak if using the thumb ramp. My Pingo is perfect. I am hoping for a better spring with the Ti Squeak. If so, I will be forced to get one.

NRA Life Member
Spydernation 0050