Which spyderco is in the mail?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Liquid Cobra

Re: Which spyderco is in the mail?

Post by Liquid Cobra »

Ok yeah I've seen that before, but it was fun to watch again. The Mamba sure is big! Aftee the Mamba was displayed Eric busts out the Nirvana and I'm reminded again why it's my number one most wanted knife. It's such a beautiful design.
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

Liquid Cobra wrote:Ok yeah I've seen that before, but it was fun to watch again. The Mamba sure is big! Aftee the Mamba was displayed Eric busts out the Nirvana and I'm reminded again why it's my number one most wanted knife. It's such a beautiful design.
And, didnt Eric say it was S90V?
I may have heard it wrong. If not, and she is gonna in fact be outfitted with S90V, then count me in on the Nirvana.
But, whom I kiddin.....Id get one anyways! lol...
z4vdBt

Post by z4vdBt »

Spyderco Para Military2, black, CPM-S30V.
tvenuto

Post by tvenuto »

The FRN delica collection grows: white sprint in CE (the only edge type offered in white FRN).
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

MacLaren wrote:
Liquid Cobra wrote:Ok yeah I've seen that before, but it was fun to watch again. The Mamba sure is big! Aftee the Mamba was displayed Eric busts out the Nirvana and I'm reminded again why it's my number one most wanted knife. It's such a beautiful design.
I may have heard it wrong. If not, and she is gonna in fact be outfitted with S90V, then count me in on the Nirvana.
Yes S90V, OMG that Nirvana is absolute perfection, I'll bet it's going to cost an arm and leg though. I'm still up in the air on the mamba but after that video I'm leaning more towards getting it, probably too big for much pocket carry but that's hasn't stopped me yet.
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

farnorthdan wrote:
MacLaren wrote:
Yes S90V, OMG that Nirvana is absolute perfection, I'll bet it's going to cost an arm and leg though. I'm still up in the air on the mamba but after that video I'm leaning more towards getting it, probably too big for much pocket carry but that's hasn't stopped me yet.
Lol, no sir it hasn't.
Btw, did you get that Captain?
Anubisman

Post by Anubisman »

Hopefully a discontinued UKPK rescue orange frn.
Liquid Cobra

Post by Liquid Cobra »

Anubisman wrote:Hopefully a discontinued UKPK rescue orange frn.
You lucky devil. I need one of those for the collection!
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

MacLaren wrote:
farnorthdan wrote:
MacLaren wrote:
Lol, no sir it hasn't.
Btw, did you get that Captain?
Nope, never even got a response, oh well it was worth a try. I just can't bring myself to carry the rubicon, it's nice just not me. It does look good in the collection thiugh. On a side note, I do have my eye on a few others listed right now on the bay that I'm going after hard. I'll post them up paul if I get them.
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
Pied

Post by Pied »

Its my first try to import a knife from the USA. I ordered a Chokwe and a PPT all black, but I have to wait 2 - 3 weeks to get them :cool: I hope they are fine and without blade play etc.
dubya3

Post by dubya3 »

I have 5 spydies incoming right now :)

- Manix 2 XL Carbon Fiber s90v exclusive
- Manbug SpuerBlue sprint
- Delica ZDP-189 Spyderedge
- Endura ATS-55 Spyderedge
- Byrd Hawkbill (for the fiancée's first knife)

All NIB except the Endura my uncle gifted me.
Cory

Upgrading to a Ti ATR once I sell my stainless ATR :)

z4vdBt

Post by z4vdBt »

Another incoming: Para Military2, camo G-10, black blade CPM-S30V.
MacLaren

Post by MacLaren »

dubya3 wrote:I have 5 spydies incoming right now :)

- Manix 2 XL Carbon Fiber s90v exclusive
- Manbug SpuerBlue sprint
- Delica ZDP-189 Spyderedge
- Endura ATS-55 Spyderedge
- Byrd Hawkbill (for the fiancée's first knife)

All NIB except the Endura my uncle gifted me.
Nice. Your gonna love that big Manix with the S90V.
fellyjr

Post by fellyjr »

In transit:

CF ZDP-189 Michael Walker
Blue G-10 Ambitious
Blue G-10 Persistence
Blue G-10 Tenacious
HarleyXJGuy

Post by HarleyXJGuy »

So come back in time with me. Summer of last year in the mountains of Afghanistan. I have decided a Spyderco Military needs to come join me. Have a Cruwear model lined up to buy from Jim Ankerson but I was to slow and it got sold to someone else.

Finally fixed it thanks to one of our fine members. NIB Cruwear Millie on the way for a fair price. Pretty excited.
On my radar: 110V Military, Police 4 and some sweet Rex 45 Military action.

Newest Spydies: S90v Ti Military, Pacific Salt and a special Kiwi.
yowzer

Post by yowzer »

In a bit of a drunken shopping spree last night, I seem to have ordered a sprint PPT (To replace an original I lost a few years ago), and a Hungarian.
spydieh0le

Post by spydieh0le »

Well...the Spydie Grail hunt ended last night. Khukuri baby!!!!!!!
61 Spydies and Counting.

Official Manix Addict :spyder: :
s110v LW,S110v Franken Manix Green G10 Putnam Scales, DLC HG S30v PE,Cruwear(2x), 80mm Lockback,HG S30v Full SE, Tan M4,Foliage Green CTS-XHP,Burgundy CTS-BD30P Franken Sprint ,Moonglow,XHP LW,Maxamelt LW

Hunting the Elusive s90v CF Manix 2 Sprint Run
Pied

Post by Pied »

yowzer wrote:In a bit of a drunken shopping spree last night, I seem to have ordered a sprint PPT (To replace an original I lost a few years ago), and a Hungarian.
Haha, i ordered my PPT also under the influence of alcohol :D

btw. nice choice!
fellyjr

Post by fellyjr »

spydieh0le wrote:Well...the Spydie Grail hunt ended last night. Khukuri baby!!!!!!!
Looks like your going to have to update your sig line. ;)
spydieh0le

Post by spydieh0le »

fellyjr wrote:
spydieh0le wrote:Well...the Spydie Grail hunt ended last night. Khukuri baby!!!!!!!
Looks like your going to have to update your sig line. ;)
You got that right! :D :D :spyder: :spyder: The wait is finally over...well I guess it will be on Friday. The trifecta to complete my current Schempp Collection (Tuff, Bowie and now Khukuri). Now it's onto the hunt for a Kris or a C83GPRD Red Persian. The hunt ever ends...just changes paths. :D
61 Spydies and Counting.

Official Manix Addict :spyder: :
s110v LW,S110v Franken Manix Green G10 Putnam Scales, DLC HG S30v PE,Cruwear(2x), 80mm Lockback,HG S30v Full SE, Tan M4,Foliage Green CTS-XHP,Burgundy CTS-BD30P Franken Sprint ,Moonglow,XHP LW,Maxamelt LW

Hunting the Elusive s90v CF Manix 2 Sprint Run