New mail call, Superblue Manbug!

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
trogdor

New mail call, Superblue Manbug!

Post by trogdor »

Today's mail call was a Superblue Manbug, I love this little knife! Wicked sharp right out of the box and will be a great EDC in dress slacks. I added another pic to reference the size. The addiction continues...
Liquid Cobra

Re: New mail call, Superblue Manbug!

Post by Liquid Cobra »

That's a dang fine collection so far. Keep it up!
Most recently acquired: Military 2, Paramilitary 2 Tanto x2, YoJUMBO, Swayback, Siren, DLC Yojimbo 2, Native Chief, Shaman S90V, Para 3 LW, Ikuchi, UKPK, Smock, SUBVERT, Amalgam, Para 3 CTS-XHP, Kapara, Paramilitary 2 M390
Grail Paramilitary 2 M390 X 2! ACHIEVED!!

For more of my pictures see my Instagram account.
@liquid_cobra
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

One of my favorites, been carrying mine everyday since release, perfect watch pocket blade.
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
Jazz

Post by Jazz »

Very good choice. Put a fob on it and see how easy it opens.
- best wishes, Jazz.
brick

Post by brick »

I picked up one of these a few weeks ago and I really like it. The Manbug makes a very capable suburban "show knife" for use around NKPs and the steel adds something special for the rest of us. Mine already has a nice patina on the exposed superblue thanks to my daily apple-slicing habit. I literally watched the color change. That probably means I should stick to a stainless blade for that task but it's still pretty neat.
-Tim
SuckSqueezeBangBlow

Post by SuckSqueezeBangBlow »

I also bought one last week, really like this little knife for all the reasons listed so far in this thread
hom76

Post by hom76 »

Ordered one and it will arrive tomorrow!