I love another

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
HarleyXJGuy

I love another

Post by HarleyXJGuy »

As many of you may know I came here after buying a S30V Black Military which was love at first cut/site. Well the honeymoon is over and while the Military and more to the point S30V is near and dear to my heart there is another.

CTS 204P is a homewrecker!

I guess that is all I wanted to say except now there will be no more putting off a BBS Domino. Anyone want to sell me one before I fuel the BBS machine?
On my radar: 110V Military, Police 4 and some sweet Rex 45 Military action.

Newest Spydies: S90v Ti Military, Pacific Salt and a special Kiwi.
Surfingringo

Re: I love another

Post by Surfingringo »

HarleyXJGuy wrote:As many of you may know I came here after buying a S30V Black Military which was love at first cut/site. Well the honeymoon is over and while the Military and more to the point S30V is near and dear to my heart there is another.

CTS 204P is a homewrecker!

I guess that is all I wanted to say except now there will be no more putting off a BBS Domino. Anyone want to sell me one before I fuel the BBS machine?
I think BBS is offering a pretty square deal on his one, but do yourself a HUGE favor and spend the extra $45 to get the lil matriarch with it!! Thank me later. ;)
PayneTrain

Post by PayneTrain »

HarleyXJGuy wrote: Anyone want to sell me one before I fuel the BBS machine?
I see them a lot on the BF exchange, though I don't know for what price. I'm guessing lower than BBS, since they're still available.

I don't know why I'm helping you though. 204P is with me. When we make cuts, man we can go all night long without even stopping to sharpen. I ain't never leaving 204P! In fact, I'm meeting my PM2's parent late this year/early next year. Might be a threesome involved... ;)
HarleyXJGuy

Post by HarleyXJGuy »

PayneTrain wrote:
HarleyXJGuy wrote: Anyone want to sell me one before I fuel the BBS machine?
I see them a lot on the BF exchange, though I don't know for what price. I'm guessing lower than BBS, since they're still available.

I don't know why I'm helping you though. 204P is with me. When we make cuts, man we can go all night long without even stopping to sharpen. I ain't never leaving 204P! In fact, I'm meeting my PM2's parent late this year/early next year. Might be a threesome involved... ;)
Lol I feel what you are putting down.

Really want a Matriarch too, pretty much a no brainer for only 45 dollars if I get it from BBS.

3rdGenRigger

Post by 3rdGenRigger »

My 204P PM2 is the last knife I'd sell from my entire collection simply because it is so well balanced in every possible aspect of knife usage...it gets more use than any of my knives. And it's aesthetically pleasing to boot. My CruWear Millie gets slightly more use at work because I like the steel better on a construction site (Only marginally though), and I carry it far more often out of work than my Millie. There's just something magical about the PM2, and 204P is my favourite stainless steel to date.
All Glory To The Hypno-Toad

---> Branden
bearfacedkiller

Post by bearfacedkiller »

I love 204p too. I don't have a bbs domino but I do have a Southard and a 204p Para2. It is great stuff. I agree that my Para2 in 204p would be the last knife I sold if I had to thin the herd. I am eagerly looking forward to the 204p Military coming out. Thanks you knifeworks!
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?
bearfacedkiller

Post by bearfacedkiller »

I will also second Lance's recommendation to add that Lil' Matriarch to your order. I love mine and if you don't like it someone will buy it. I am looking for a backup. ;) With a few of us talking it up lately I am sure at least a couple of people are looking to pick one up. :)
Last edited by bearfacedkiller on Mon May 04, 2015 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?
SpeedHoles

Post by SpeedHoles »

Surfingringo wrote: I think BBS is offering a pretty square deal on his one, but do yourself a HUGE favor and spend the extra $45 to get the lil matriarch with it!! Thank me later. ;)

Yes X3. In my eyes it makes the bundle a worthy value for the two, and I regretted not going that route.
Going back to Caly.
Brock O Lee

Post by Brock O Lee »

HarleyXJGuy wrote: CTS 204P is a homewrecker!

I guess that is all I wanted to say except now there will be no more putting off a BBS Domino
I hear you, this ti-cladded 204p has my undivided attention at the moment :

That Domino combo seems like a great deal...
Hans

Favourite Spydies: Military, PM2, Shaman, UKPK
Others: Victorinox Pioneer, CRK L Sebenza 31, CRK L Inkosi
GoldenSpydie

Post by GoldenSpydie »

204P is awesome...the PM2 is awesome...the Domino is awesome...Spyderco is awesome... :D

HarleyXJGuy

Post by HarleyXJGuy »

Brock O Lee wrote:
HarleyXJGuy wrote: CTS 204P is a homewrecker!

I guess that is all I wanted to say except now there will be no more putting off a BBS Domino
I hear you, this ti-cladded 204p has my undivided attention at the moment :

That Domino combo seems like a great deal...
I saw that scale I think on BF a while back. Guess he finally got them done, they look good.

Don't sugar coat it GS just tellbus how you feel lol.

HarleyXJGuy

Post by HarleyXJGuy »

bearfacedkiller wrote:I love 204p too. I don't have a bbs domino but I do have a Southard and a 204p Para2. It is great stuff. I agree that my Para2 in 204p would be the last knife I sold if I had to thin the herd. I am eagerly looking forward to the 204p Military coming out. Thanks you knifeworks!
This.

While M4 is exciting the CTS 204P Millie will be my new love for sure.