Anyone have the new serrated N5 yet ?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
BTG

Anyone have the new serrated N5 yet ?

Post by BTG »

Just got a new arrival e mail from knife center of the new serrated N5...I'll be getting two..I thought other steels and black blades were coming first though....looks nice.
Was wondering if it's as nice in person, expecting it will be.
Knivesinedc

Re: Anyone have the new serrated N5 yet ?

Post by Knivesinedc »

I got very excited to see the N5 LWT in SE. I am a huge fan of SE blades and the native is a personal favorite of mine. I have a feeling that its going to be a great blade. Can't wait till I have money. :D
twinboysdad

Post by twinboysdad »

Handled one at my b&m and it is awesome. Other things ahead of it for my knife spend right now but SE and FFG are a nice mix
BTG

Post by BTG »

Knivesinedc wrote:I got very excited to see the N5 LWT in SE. I am a huge fan of SE blades and the native is a personal favorite of mine. I have a feeling that its going to be a great blade. Can't wait till I have money. :D
Haha, that's my problem at the moment too, in the doghouse for the Damascus Ti Endura that arrived today....but being of the, better to ask for forgiveness than permission philosophy, I don't think I'll be able to wait too long.
swigert

Post by swigert »

That clip though!!!!! It rides so high. Will be an amazing work horse though.

I think I'll grab one and carry it clipless.
Knivesinedc

Post by Knivesinedc »

BTG wrote: Haha, that's my problem at the moment too, in the doghouse for the Damascus Ti Endura that arrived today....but being of the, better to ask for forgiveness than permission philosophy, I don't think I'll be able to wait too long.
I feel ya man. Haha I just bought a Manix DLC.
JD Spydo

Post by JD Spydo »

The original Native in Spyderedge is one of my all time favorite hard use blades >> especially in 440V. I can't wait to snag one of these. I don't know how to put it into words but there is something really nice with the leverage you can get using the Native in Spyderedge. By the way what steel did they use in that one?
twinboysdad

Post by twinboysdad »

s35v
BTG

Post by BTG »

Just saw the plain edge pink, and serrated black N5's are also out.....my list is growing, despite my best attempts to cross off more than I add.