Dear Deacon

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Lonehunter

Re: Dear Deacon

Post by Lonehunter »

paladin wrote:To whom it may concern...The timeframe for M*A*S*H is the Korean War era...not Vietnam War :rolleyes:

Pretty sure "Chloe" knows that......
VashHash

Post by VashHash »

When i saw this thread was 5 pages in i figured it was like one of those newspaper articles that run weekly. Dear so and so. Then you ask a question and see advice. Not at all what I was expecting..
Surfingringo

Post by Surfingringo »

Wow Deacon, that was very thoughtful of you to mail Chloe a Spyderco pin there to the Waldorf! Always important to be kind to our fans. Good on ya! :cool:
Jamesh Bond

Post by Jamesh Bond »

MacLaren wrote:But......its still much better to be tried by 12, than carried by 6. At least that's how I look at it.
Keep in mind the 12 doing the "trying" likely arent knife knuts. Specially not ones interested in self defense.
chloe

Post by chloe »

I have been busy with putting together a party for Spring!

But, there was an envelope of Spyderco Spider pins at the desk here in Manhattan from someone named Sal? I hope not some wise guy!

But, THANK YOU Sal, I love these pins.

I am in trouble after dad got the bill from Bergdord Goodman's!

Can we get orange and yellow Man Bug's?

Wh o is Sal?

I have been at a party in Chelsea, and my drive r got me home
. OH MY GOD!!

cHlOe LuV uu all
chloe

Post by chloe »

DEaR deAcoN ....
The Mastiff

Post by The Mastiff »

Chloe,

Sal is the founder of Spyderco and has maintained it as a family run business. You would have to do a couple of weeks of reading and researching to find all the ways Spyderco has influenced and led the industry. Way too many to list but if you look at just about any modern high performance easy opening folding knife from just about any company some part of it can trace it's origins or ideas to Sal and Spyderco.

joe
Johnnie1801

Post by Johnnie1801 »

If Coco Chanel = Chanel then Sal = Spyderco

Coco designed the little black dress and Chanel no.5. Sal designed the Ladybug, Delica, Grasshopper, Endura, Resilience, Atlantic Salt, Persistence, Military, Paramilitary, and many many more :)
Currently enjoying Spyderco's in - S30V, VG10, Super Blue, Cruwear x4, CTS XHP, S110V x2, M4 x3, S35VN, CTS 204P x2, S90V, HAP 40, K390, RWL34, MAXAMET, ZDP 189, REX 45

Jon
SpyderNut

Post by SpyderNut »

Johnnie1801 wrote:If Coco Chanel = Chanel then Sal = Spyderco

Coco designed the little black dress and Chanel no.5. Sal designed the Ladybug, Delica, Grasshopper, Endura, Resilience, Atlantic Salt, Persistence, Military, Paramilitary, and many many more :)
Perfectly stated, sir. ;) I like it.
TazKristi

Post by TazKristi »

Wow... thread closed.

Chloe, your IPs show you as being quite far from NY. The Waldorf Astoria has no idea who you are (yes, I made a phone call to a very reliable contact purely out of due diligence). I think it's best that you take a time out Chloe. Our forum is for discussion of Spyderco products, not whatever game it is you're playing.

Luv (in Chloe fashion),
TazKristi
There is nothing more important than this one day.