What Spyderco is in your pocket today??

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
spydieh0le

Re: What Spydeco is in your pocket today??

Post by spydieh0le »

This little beauty was waiting for me when I got home tonight. 02' Vintage Grey Aluminum Salsa, CE. AUS-8.
IMG_2474.JPG
61 Spydies and Counting.

Official Manix Addict :spyder: :
s110v LW,S110v Franken Manix Green G10 Putnam Scales, DLC HG S30v PE,Cruwear(2x), 80mm Lockback,HG S30v Full SE, Tan M4,Foliage Green CTS-XHP,Burgundy CTS-BD30P Franken Sprint ,Moonglow,XHP LW,Maxamelt LW

Hunting the Elusive s90v CF Manix 2 Sprint Run
bearfacedkiller

Post by bearfacedkiller »

Last edited by bearfacedkiller on Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?
PWork

Post by PWork »

Orange DF2 and Spy-DK. :cool:
Paul
swigert

Post by swigert »

Schempp Bowie today. And the Southfork for use around the house.
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

bearfacedkiller wrote:Image
Nice, homey "still life." I like the Millie-Caly combination, but have never tried one of those little yellow things on the left. And, wow, that Stout looks chock full of vitamins and minerals :) Maybe you should enter this one in the weekly photo contest labeled "Break from newborn baby duties." (newborn mentioned in contest thread)
K-390 on hand: Mule Team 17, Police 4 G-10, Endela (burlap micarta), Endela backup, Endura (canvas micarta), Straight Stretch (now blade-swapped with G-10 Stretch), Delica Wharncliffe, Dragonfly Wharncliffe, & Dragonfly Wharncliffe shorty mod
Note to self: Less is more.
GoldenSpydie

Post by GoldenSpydie »

These two featherweight marvels (Native XHP and Stretch SB):

bearfacedkiller

-Darby
sal wrote:Knife afi's are pretty far out, steel junky's more so, but "edge junky's" are just nuts. :p
SpyderEdgeForever wrote: Also, do you think a kangaroo would eat a bowl of spagetti with sauce if someone offered it to them?
bearfacedkiller

-Darby
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
SpeedHoles

Post by SpeedHoles »

farnorthdan wrote:Image

That's weird, nothing showed up... then when I quote you it shows url tags around your image tags...

But then I submit preview reply with your quote, and nothing shows up under your name again?!

Then I cut it out from between the url tags and repaste, and here it is:

This seems to be happening forum wide right now, and many old photos no longer show up.
Going back to Caly.
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

seems to be a glitch in the matrix
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
SpeedHoles

Post by SpeedHoles »

farnorthdan wrote:seems to be a glitch in the matrix

That's it, we're going OFF the grid! :p
Going back to Caly.
DougC-3

Post by DougC-3 »

I'm trying that technique to make bearfacedkiller's photo come back, because it disappeared right after I commented on it above. (Hope you don't mind, Darby -- I just think it's a nice, peaceful looking picture :) )
bearfacedkiller wrote:Image
Yea! It worked! ....until it disappears again at least :D
K-390 on hand: Mule Team 17, Police 4 G-10, Endela (burlap micarta), Endela backup, Endura (canvas micarta), Straight Stretch (now blade-swapped with G-10 Stretch), Delica Wharncliffe, Dragonfly Wharncliffe, & Dragonfly Wharncliffe shorty mod
Note to self: Less is more.
bearfacedkiller

DougC-3 wrote:Nice, homey "still life." I like the Millie-Caly combination, but have never tried one of those little yellow things on the left. And, wow, that Stout looks chock full of vitamins and minerals :) Maybe you should enter this one in the weekly photo contest labeled "Break from newborn baby duties." (newborn mentioned in contest thread)
DougC-3 wrote:I'm trying that technique to make bearfacedkiller's photo come back, because it disappeared right after I commented on it above. (Hope you don't mind, Darby -- I just think it's a nice, peaceful looking picture :) )
No worries. Hopefully we can figure this out. I have had to fiddle with a few of my posts so far. Posting pics is a big part of what I enjoy doing on here and this glitch is a just a tad frustrating. I cannot make any sense of it. :confused:

The forum appears to be editing my posts and screwing up my links or photobucket is screwing me up.

My little man is awesome but he was seven weeks yesterday and whoa, this is a lot of work. ...so...very...tired... :)

That little Ladyhawk is awesome. I call it my watch pocket chainsaw. :D Annihilator of blister packs.
-Darby
harronek

Post by harronek »

Sorry guys Photobucket is playing up .

I"ll try posting some pics later .

Ken
SpeedHoles

Post by SpeedHoles »

It is NOT an issue with photobucket.

It is the image tags on this forum, somehow get url tags added on.

Just paste your direct link to photo between [img]pastelinkhere[/img]

for some reason the forum is now adding on each end, which is unneeded.

OR, just do it as normal, then edit it and delete the "" at the beginning, and the "" at the end.
Going back to Caly.
timlara

Post by timlara »

harronek wrote:Sorry guys Photobucket is playing up .

I"ll try posting some pics later .

Ken
You could try imgur.com instead. I guess I don't post a lot of photos, but it seems to always work for me when I do.
harronek

Post by harronek »

Thanks guys that worked this time

Ken
timlara

Post by timlara »

Nice! My collection is definitely lacking some damascus...gotta do something about that. :)
BTG

Post by BTG »

The usual three, but threw in the Swick today.
The usual three, but threw in the Swick today.