Which spyderco is in the mail?

Discuss Spyderco's products and history.
Lost

Re: Which spyderco is in the mail?

Post by Lost »

SpeedHoles wrote:
LuxN wrote:Knifeworks exclusive Yojimbo 2(New), Caly 3.5 superblue (used).

Did you scoop that one on BF yesterday?

That was the regular s30v version(I thought).. I already had one of those so I didn't jump on it. Never saw a S90v Yo2 for sale. If you were talking about the Caly 3.5.. No I just missed that one.
SpeedHoles

Post by SpeedHoles »

LuxN wrote:
SpeedHoles wrote:
LuxN wrote:Knifeworks exclusive Yojimbo 2(New), Caly 3.5 superblue (used).

Did you scoop that one on BF yesterday?

That was the regular s30v version(I thought).. I already had one of those so I didn't jump on it. Never saw a S90v Yo2 for sale. If you were talking about the Caly 3.5.. No I just missed that one.

Ah sorry I didn't clarify...
Somebody sold a Caly 3.5 SB that was described as used and rusty but cleaned up and sharpened... or something along those lines.
Going back to Caly.
Lost

Post by Lost »

I tried to get that Caly 3.5 but just missed it. Even though it was pretty beat up the price was right. I payed a little more but mine seemed to be in better shape (from pictures and description). Only thing that has me worried is it was described as having some slight vertical play..
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

They pulled the price before I saw it, how much was he asking?
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
Lost

Post by Lost »

$55
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

LuxN wrote:$55
No way, sure wish I would have caught that one, still need this one to complete my SB collection, that would have been a nice user but really need a NIB to match the collection....someday my ship will come in :rolleyes:
Happy to be part of this great forum and group of down to earth spyderco addicts, Thanks Sal and gang.
My Grails: Lum Tanto folder sprint, Sprint Persian(red), Captain, Manix 2 (M4), SB MT, PM2 M390, CF dodo, Manix2 (CF S90V),Manix2 XL S90V, Zowada CF Balance Rassenti Nivarna, Lil' Nilakka, Tuff, Police 4, Chinook 4, Caly HAP40 52100 Military, S110V Military, Any/All PM2 & Military sprints/exclusives I can get my grubby hands on :) :spyder: :) :spyder: :)

"We may look curious, homely, whatever, but we'll never be called unusable or undependable."
Lost

Post by Lost »

farnorthdan wrote:
No way, sure wish I would have caught that one, still need this one to complete my SB collection, that would have been a nice user but really need a NIB to match the collection....someday my ship will come in :rolleyes:
He really wanted to get rid of it, I was just a little too late. I really want to find a NIB 3.5 myself but haven't had any luck. Good luck in your search!!
farnorthdan

Post by farnorthdan »

check your pm lux

RadioactiveSpyder

Post by RadioactiveSpyder »

BTG wrote:Thanks I'll have to check it out.....I see your Bay Area tag...Fremont here..
West San Jose myself, used to live in San Ramon and Pleasanton. I kind of miss the East Bay, it's a little too crazy down here! ;). Let us know how the sheath quest goes. Cheers, Radioactive :)
It's better to be good than evil, but one achieves goodness at a terrific cost. ––– Stephen King
Hopsbreath

Post by Hopsbreath »

Wow, that's a great price! I'd have taken a flier on one for that much regardless of rust. I'm sure some intense TLC would get that thing looking nice in a hurry. The blade just comes out so easy afterall...super jealous of whoever scooped it.
Hopsbreath

Post by Hopsbreath »

USN forum Ladybug shipping notification already in my e-mail. Just bought it today too. Probably going to swap it in for my Delica at work. I get some pretty hairy looks pulling a full sized knife out in the hospital so I'm hoping the Ladybug goes over better.
Enduraguy96

Post by Enduraguy96 »

Just ordered a manix 2 g10:)
para military 2
Fallkniven f1
Endura 4 ffg
manbug superblue
tenacious x 2
manix 2 g10
SpeedHoles

Post by SpeedHoles »

Double Bevel and a Kiwi 4.
Going back to Caly.
BTG

Post by BTG »

Small Persian 2.
- SpyderMan -

Post by - SpyderMan - »

- SpyderMan - wrote:Paramilitary 2 - Digital Camo

And it's here! :D
jabba359

Post by jabba359 »

Got a few USN Ladybugs on the way. I may have to pick up some of the Schmuckatelli goat beads to toss on these.
-Kyle

:bug-red
Latest arrivals: Lava Flow CF DLC Para2, Magnacut Mule, GITD Jester

http://www.spydiewiki.com
KevinOubre

Post by KevinOubre »

Got an S110V Manix on the way. Too good of a deal fro that steal to pass up.
demoncase

Post by demoncase »

A Roadie and Bug from the Amsterdam Meet Swagbag....Posted to myself from the hotel reception

Because I was oh-so-clever deciding to only carry hand luggage wasn't I? :D
Skywarp

Post by Skywarp »

2 x USN Ladyhawks from the SFO.
I'm in England so this could be a couple of weeks and her majesty will probably demand her cut when these go through customs...
demoncase

Post by demoncase »

Skywarp wrote:2 x USN Ladyhawks from the SFO.
I'm in England so this could be a couple of weeks and her majesty will probably demand her cut when these go through customs...
And don't forget the £17 'Release Fee' Parcelfarce charge to pick your parcel up from Customs... :mad: