sal?!?!?!

Discuss Spyderco's byrd knives.
endgame

sal?!?!?!

Post by endgame »

sal my one and only firebyrd had a defective blade and it broke in half wile flipping it.I sold my old one to get this one .the old one never had problem.can you get a new blade for it.I love this thing and need it fixed please sal.help me.next post will have pics.you can email me here sa patrickhender@aol.com" target="_blank I realy need this fixed its my favoeite and gets so many compliments.thanks sal please help.
endgame

Re: sal?!?!?!

Post by endgame »

1416837616134.jpg
here is the pics so you could see how it completely just snapped please help me I really want this fixed sal?!?!?
sal

Post by sal »

Hi Endgame,

I don't think that we cn do anything for you. Maybe a credit? I would suggest contacting customer service. It's been a long time since we disco'd that model.

sal
endgame

Post by endgame »

thanx anyway credits not going to do it.
endgame

Post by endgame »

sal I see the new black dogtag is out do you think I could get a exchange fir that.I no the cost is different but I loved my firebird and cant get it fixed or another one.I am a loyal spyderco customer and youre decision wont change that.I realy want a fixed firebyrd but since I cant I realy want a black dogtag.if you can that would be great.I no the msrp isnt the same but I paid 90$ for the firebird and until it broke it was the most used knife I carried.now my most usrd is my green dogtag and I would love a blackone.thanx for reading this sal this is my email patrickhender@aol.com" target="_blank
adnan7

Post by adnan7 »

But , and its a big BUT , this thing is a really good knife , I just hope now it wont spoil my view of the Delica when I get it .
asjldi3
303_enfield

Post by 303_enfield »

Did the blade break without pressure on it? Keep searching flea-bay for a deal on a firebyrd. I missed a few dirt cheap.
Always looking for the right one :)