Forum Guidelines

This area is for information on how the forum works and for posting issues/requests. This is NOT to discuss Spyderco products, service, or Spyderco.com, etc. Please review the stickied threads PRIOR to posting a new thread!
The Deacon

Forum Guidelines

Post by The Deacon »

Not sure if it was a side effect of the software change, but I can't find the Forum Guidelines sticky thread. It seems to have disappeared.
Paul
My Personal Website ---- Beginners Guide to Spyderco Collecting ---- Spydiewiki
Deplorable :p
WTC # 1458 - 1504 - 1508 - Never Forget, Never Forgive!
TazKristi

Re: Forum Guidelines

Post by TazKristi »

It did disappear Deacon due to the change in format. Stickies and Announcements are coded differently. It's something I need to recreate. I've got it on my list and hopefully I'll be able to correct that issue within the next week or so. ;)
There is nothing more important than this one day.
The Deacon

Post by The Deacon »

TazKristi wrote:It did disappear Deacon due to the change in format. Stickies and Announcements are coded differently. It's something I need to recreate. I've got it on my list and hopefully I'll be able to correct that issue within the next week or so. ;)
Kristi, I hate to be a pest, but it's hard to fault newcomers for not following the Forum's rules when the rules are nowhere to be found.
Paul
My Personal Website ---- Beginners Guide to Spyderco Collecting ---- Spydiewiki
Deplorable :p
WTC # 1458 - 1504 - 1508 - Never Forget, Never Forgive!
attila

Post by attila »

TazKristi wrote:It did disappear Deacon due to the change in format. Stickies and Announcements are coded differently. It's something I need to recreate. I've got it on my list and hopefully I'll be able to correct that issue within the next week or so. ;)
Has this happened yet? I've noticed some very rude comments lately that I want to check if are violating the forum guidelines before reporting.

I'm sorry if I missed it, but I haven't found them yet. Thanks!
Have: old S30V Native, HAP40 Endura, ZDP DF2, S110V Manix LW, Cru-wear Para 3, SE H1 DF2, S90V Native 5, K390 Urban, SE Pac Salt, P.I.T.S., XHP Manix LW, SB Caly 3, B70P, PMA11, K03, Kapara, REX 45 Military, 154CM Manix LW, Swick, AEB-L Urban, KC Cruwear Manix, M390 PM2, Mantra 2, CruCarta Shaman, M390 Manix, K390 Police 4, S90V Manix LW, Rex 45 Manix LW, 20CV Manix, Rex 45 Lil’Native, Shaman, C208GP, Cruwear Manix, Cruwear Manix, M4 Chief, Z-max!!!

Want: SPY27, K490, Swick 5
Sharp Guy

Post by Sharp Guy »

attila wrote:Has this happened yet? I've noticed some very rude comments lately that I want to check if are violating the forum guidelines before reporting.
Unfortunately, I don't think the guidelines have been rebuilt and posted. I noticed the comments you're referring to and thought about it too. Guidelines or not, people need to remember that this a family friendly forum and they need to respect that when posting. I'm by no means a prude and have done my share of locker room talk but, as a rule, if I wouldn't want a young child or my Grandmother to read it, then I don't post it.
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!