View First New Post/Latest Post Fail

This area is for information on how the forum works and for posting issues/requests. This is NOT to discuss Spyderco products, service, or Spyderco.com, etc. Please review the stickied threads PRIOR to posting a new thread!
PayneTrain

View First New Post/Latest Post Fail

Post by PayneTrain »

Ok, I just can't take it anymore. I've been dealing with this since the conversion, but I just gotta say something. When I click on the button to go to the first new post or the button for the latest post, it often times fails and I'm pretty sure it has something to do with pictures in the thread. It only happens when there are pictures on the page, and instead of going to the target post it lands somewhere above it, probably where the post would be were it not for the picture(s). Like in vbulletin when it's loading the thread and it keeps compensating for loading pictures by bumping you back down to the target post until all is well...that doesn't happen here on phpBB. It's a minor annoyance, but I'm just surprised no one else has noticed it. Is it just me? I run Firefox, though I believe it happens on my phone as well using Firefox or UC Browser. I'll have to check that later. My phone is presently updating apps, and it doesn't like to be disturbed when it's doing so. :rolleyes:
GoldenSpydie

Re: View First New Post/Latest Post Fail

Post by GoldenSpydie »

I've noticed it too. I guess we just have to deal with it, but if there is some way for it to be fixed, that would be awesome.
PayneTrain

Re: View First New Post/Latest Post Fail

Post by PayneTrain »

Well I'm glad it's not just me! I hope it's not a big deal to fix. It's just about my only gripe left with the new software here.