Yikes! Not getting email notifications of subscribed thread posts

This area is for information on how the forum works and for posting issues/requests. This is NOT to discuss Spyderco products, service, or Spyderco.com, etc. Please review the stickied threads PRIOR to posting a new thread!
DougC-3

Yikes! Not getting email notifications of subscribed thread posts

Post by DougC-3 »

I didn't receive email notifications when recent posts were made to several threads I subscribe to. I also wasn't notified on my user control panel as far as I know. I almost always rely on the emails.

Is there anything I am doing that is causing this or anything I can do to prevent it?

This could be pretty serious if a new sprint run hits the stores and I don't find out in time to get one :)

I haven't changed my email address and I don't let anything go into my spam folder. (I'm using Yahoo email with filters that route everything into my inbox or Spyderco Forum box before it can get to the spam box.)

As always, thanks for the 10,000 things you do to keep this forum going for us.

Doug
K-390 on hand: Mule Team 17, Police 4 G-10, Endela (burlap micarta), Endela backup, Endura (canvas micarta), Straight Stretch (now blade-swapped with G-10 Stretch), Delica Wharncliffe, Dragonfly Wharncliffe, & Dragonfly Wharncliffe shorty mod
Note to self: Less is more.
DougC-3

Re: Yikes! Not getting email notifications of subscribed thread posts

Post by DougC-3 »

Things seem to be back to normal now. Some of the problem may have been due to lost emails on my part followed by no emails later on because you are only notified a second time after visiting the thread <:o
K-390 on hand: Mule Team 17, Police 4 G-10, Endela (burlap micarta), Endela backup, Endura (canvas micarta), Straight Stretch (now blade-swapped with G-10 Stretch), Delica Wharncliffe, Dragonfly Wharncliffe, & Dragonfly Wharncliffe shorty mod
Note to self: Less is more.